- Personal advice
- Large offer of sale and rental units
- Specialized technical staff
Due to the very large machine range, Merlo can be considered as the international benchmark when talking about telehandlers. On one hand the company designs telehandlers which can work perfectly in narrow spaces. These machines are very flexible, which is surprising given their size and the powerful engines. On the other hand the rotating telehandlers were designed to operate efficiently and safely at great altitudes, with the rotating top as an additional asset. The Merlo telehandlers are very result-oriented, suitable for each type of company thanks to the all-round employability and the straightforward controller function.
Large range of telehandlers
Merlo manufactures a large range of telehandlers for different kind of purposes:
- Merlo Compact: telehandlers for narrow spaces
- Merlo Panoramic: telehandlers with a high performance and user comfort, with or without stabilizers
- Merlo High Capacity: telehandlers with large lifting capacities up to 12 tonnes
- Merlo Professional: telehandlers with outstanding performance with lifting capacities from 5.5 up to 7.5 tonnes
- Merlo Turbofarmer - Medium Duty: genuine allround telehandlers for multi-purposes
- Merlo Roto: telehandlers up to 35 m with a (continuous) rotating upper carriage
Innovation, productivity & safety
Merlo is highly committed to innovation, an effort that is already crowned with success. Several Panoramic telehandlers have a unique sideshift function that makes the upper part of the chassis move sideways. This means that it is no longer necessary to move the whole machine in order to reach the desired position.
Merlo telehandlers are also well known for their comfortable cabins wich have the best 360 degree view of the industry. The huge glazed area offers the operator excellent visibility in any direction. Combined with Merlo’s revolutionary MCDC - Dynamic Load Control system - that automatically combines attachment and telehandler, best performance and safety is guaranteed.
The widest range of attachments on the market together with radio remote control enables 1 telehandler to replace 3 machines. Talking about maximising productivity!
Your authorised region dealer for Merlo telehandlers
Hermans Heftrucks is your authorised region dealer for Merlo industrial telehandlers. Our vast stock of new and second hand telehandlers guarantees an expansive range of possibilities.